Carolyn Dorfman Dance is auditioning for our 2016-17 Touring Season, including creation of new work, performance and teaching residencies.
• Full-time, Part-time, and Apprentice Positions Available
• Paid rehearsals, performance, and teaching
• Non-union, 30+ week contract.
• Rehearsals are held in NYC.
• Legal work status required.
Seeking female dancers with strong modern dance technique, bold athleticism and theatrical range. Women should be between 5’2-5’7 tall. Minimum 2 years previous professional experience preferred. Dancers called back will be asked to perform a short solo.
The Company’s ten multi-ethnic and stunning dancers tap their unique talents to present high-energy and technically demanding dance that unleashes the powerful storytelling and imagery of its visionary creator.
AUDITION (Day 1):
Thursday, May 12, 2016
12:30pm-2:30pm or 3:30pm-5:30pm
AUDITION (Day 2):
Friday, May 13, 2016
Gina Gibney Dance Studios
890 Broadway Studio 1
New York, NY 10003
Dancers seen by appointment only. For an audition appointment, email: [email protected]
(And provide the following: resume, headshot, email, phone, 1st & 2nd audition time slot preference, U.S. work status, and how you heard about the audition.)
Carolyn Dorfman Dance is an equal opportunity employer.
extra search keywords: europe, us, usa, modern dance
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- The Body as an Organically Integrated Operant Tool, an Intensive at the Grotowski Institute - May 25, 2017
- Michael Clark Company is Seeking Soloist Level Male and Female Dancers for their 2017 Tour - May 24, 2017
- Laughton Retreat – An Unique Experience for Professional Performers to Relax, Recharge and Reconnect - May 24, 2017