Based in Ile-de-France, Cie BurnOut was founded in 2012 by choreographer Jann Gallois. Her work is very quickly noticed for her originality combining hip hop technique and contemporary style.
Since September 2016 and after four creations, Jann Gallois is in residency with the Créat’Yve network.
The company will also have a residency at Théâtre Louis Aragon near Paris.
Description of role: Professional dancers (m/f) required for the next creation.
Premiere in December 2017
– Stage experience required
– Knowledge of hip hop and contemporary techniques, good with floor work
– Ability to use personal movement vocabulary to serve a purpose
– Comfortable with improvisation and group work
Period of work/rehearsals:
Mandatory availabilities for each period of residency
– From 03 to 08 July 2017
– 6 weeks between September and mid-November 2017 (dates to be confirmed)
– From 13 to 18 November 2017
– From 20 November to 1st December 2017
Residencies location will be confirmed later
Touring dates from December 2017 to be confirmed
Application: Audition is by invitation only; please send a CV, photos (2 maximum) and a video link (3 minutes maximum)
Please send application to: [email protected]
Application deadline: 07 November 2016
Audition dates and times:
– 28 November 2016 from 12noon to 8pm
– 29 November 2016 from 10am to 8pm
Near Paris, exact location will be sent by mail
A pre-selection will be made on the basis of the applications received. Invitation mail for the audition will be sent no later than November 14. Depending on the number of participants admitted, a selection will be made on the first day, in order to meet in a smaller group on the second day.
Be Part of this Project! Like US below!
Let’s arrive to 10.000 LIKES on Facebook! We Can Do iT!
extra search keywords: europe, france
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- BARE Dance Company is Seeking Male and Female Dancers - May 19, 2017
- The Ballet of Rome Will Hold Audition for Male Dancers to Join the Company - May 19, 2017
- Joseph Reay-Reid Seeks Highly Physical Male and Female Dancer - May 19, 2017