Dutch National Ballet will be auditioning for strong, classically trained male and female dancers for the Junior Company – designed for dancers who will be graduating this year or next year.
Based on the information you submit to us through the web-form we will consider whether you will be invited for an audition.
When? Saturday January 21st, 2017
Where? Dutch National Opera & Ballet in Amsterdam, Netherlands
For this application, we need the following information from you:
I. your personal details
II. your professional dance education and – if you have any – dance experience with a professional dance company.
Based on the information you submit to us through the web-form the artistic staff will make a selection. Selected dancers will receive an invitation by email.
- a strong classical ballet technique
- height minimums femal dancers 165 cm. / male dancers 180 cm.
- graduating this year or next year
All applications must be accompanied by 3 clear photographs, one headshot and two full body photographs (preferably with a light background).
To Apply: Please find the form on this link
Visit the Dutch National Ballet Website to learn more about the ballet: http://www.operaballet.nl/en
Be Part of this Project! Like US below!
Let’s arrive to 10.000 LIKES on Facebook! We Can Do iT!
extra search keywords: europe, netherlands, holland
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Hessisches Staatstheater Wiesbaden is Urgently Looking for Contemporary Dancers - September 22, 2017
- PLAN MEE is Seeking 1 Female Dancer / Performer for the Upcoming Production - September 22, 2017
- Ballet Company of the Silesian Opera is Looking for Male and Female Dancers - September 22, 2017