Gregory Hancock Dance Theatre is seeking MALE dancers with strong classical, contemporary, and partnering technique for immediate hire. All applicants who live outside the US must have a valid work visa. All applicants must be available to audition in person.
When: Auditions will be held during company class and are by invitation only.
Where: Carmel, Indiana, USA
To apply, please send a resume, recent head shot, and recent dance video to [email protected]
All applicants must be available for one or more of the listed performances and rehearsal periods:
SIMCHA: Weekends February 3-18, 2018 (Rehearsals beginning ASAP)
SUPERHERO: March 30-31, 2018 (Rehearsals beginning in February)
THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME: June 29-30, 2018 (Rehearsals beginning in April)
Gregory Hancock Dance Theatre provides:
• Minimum of 30 week work schedule
• Weekly salaries for company members and guest positions
• Occasional national and international touring opportunities
• Season performances as the resident dance company of the Tarkington at the Center for Performing Arts
• Teaching and choreographic opportunities at The Academy of GHDT
For more information about GHDT, please visit gregoryhancockdancetheatre.org
tags: America, USA, US