The Budapest-based contemporary dance company, Hodworks is looking for a male dancer for its new creation. Adrienn Hód choreographer works with 4 dancers in the new production, premiering in February 2017, in Budapest.
To Apply: If you are interested in participating in a 3-month creative process starting in late November, based on improvisation and a mutual exchange of ideas, sensations and personal experiences with the choreographer and an innovative and brave creative team, please send us the following:
1. CV (max. 2 pages with links you feel appropriate to share and with photo)
2. link for a 2-3 min. video of your previous onstage appearance (max. 3 links)
3. link for a 2-3 min. video of you improvising (not necessarily in a studio)
4. link for a 2-3 min. video of you improvising on the following key words: unrestrained, fluctuating, changeable, pure, humor. These are triggering ideas you can freely choose and follow your imagination, associations according to your own interpretation in physicality, as well as on a vocal level. Again, this can be recorded in a studio, in your apartment, in the street, etc.
Application deadline: 20th October 2016
Where? Selected applicants will be invited to Budapest for a live studio audition in Budapest, on 1 and 2 November. Applicants will be informed until 23 October 2016.
More information on Hodworks and previous creations:
Photo © KNI
Be Part of this Project! Like US below!
Let’s arrive to 10.000 LIKES on Facebook! We Can Do iT!
extra search keywords: europe, hungary
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- BARE Dance Company is Seeking Male and Female Dancers - May 19, 2017
- The Ballet of Rome Will Hold Audition for Male Dancers to Join the Company - May 19, 2017
- Joseph Reay-Reid Seeks Highly Physical Male and Female Dancer - May 19, 2017