The Kamea Dance Company is offering a special audition seminar in the Company’s home in Beer Sheva, Israel. You will get a first-hand experience of the Company’s work in our modern studios. During the two-day seminar, you will have the chance to personally meet company choreographer Tamir Ginz, the dancers, the company teachers and staff. At the end of the seminar, you will have a clear image of life in one of Israel’s top dance companies.
Selected candidates may receive a contract offer for the seasons 2017-2019.
Contracts from August 2017.
When? Thursday – Friday 2-3 March 2017
(audition notice continue below - Commercial information)
Where? Israel, Beer Sheva, HaShalom 13 Street, in the studios of the Kamea Dance Company, Bat-Dor Beer Sheva Municipal Dance Center
What does the seminar include?
– Ballet classes
– Contemporary class
– Intensive repertoire workshops
– Open studio rehearsal presentation of the company
– Artistic dialogue with the artistic director Mr. Tamir Ginz
– Interviews for the finalists
Thursday, 2nd of March: 10:00 – 17:30
Friday, 3rd of March: 09:00- 12:30 (Interviews for finalists TBA till 15:00)
– Strong ballet technique and modern technique
– Age: between 20-30 years old
– Good body proportion
– Creative dancer, highly motivated, serious attitude, commitment to job
Professional experience in a recognized company is an advantage.
Pre-registration by E-mail. Please send following documents to [email protected].
– your resume (document name in following format: First Name_Last name_CV),
– application form (document name in following format: First Name_Last name_AF). Download the application form HERE )
– full body photo, preferably in 1st arabesque
Final date for registration: 23rd February 2017
Participation by invitation only!
Seminar participation fee: €30 (to be paid at https://www.tixwise.co.il/en)
* Kamea is a major contemporary dance company in the Israeli dance scene, holding around 90 performances a year in Israel and abroad.
* Contemporary- modern repertoire by resident choreographer Tamir Ginz and world-renowned guest choreographers
* Annual 12 month salary, 2 years commitment required.
For more information on the Kamea Dance Company, visit our website at www.kameadance.com.
Photo: Neverland Photo by Kfir Bolotin
Be Part of this Project! Like US below!
Almost 10.000 LIKES on Facebook! Lets Do iT!
extra search keywords: middle east, israel