Motionhouse are on the lookout for two courageous, athletic male dancers with experience in acrobatics to perform in our thrilling outdoor dance-circus production BLOCK (a collaboration with NoFit State Circus). Following two hugely successful tours, BLOCK will be touring again in spring and summer 2018, including to the Commonwealth Games in Australia, as well as to other festivals and events both in the UK and overseas.
We are looking for mature and experienced performers with a versatile skills base and experience in acrobatic, circus or physical theatre work. Our requirements are:
- 3 years’ vocational training and subsequent performance experience
- A high standard of contemporary dance technique with excellent partnering skills
- Acrobatic, circus and physical theatre skills
- Excellent fitness, stamina and strength
- Courage and willingness to experiment
- Strong sense of performance and theatricality
- A good team player with a strong work ethic
- Ability to cope with a busy schedule
- Permission to work legally in the UK with relevant visas or work permits
- Willing to relocate to Leamington Spa or nearby location
Audition is by invitation only.
Where: Leamington Spa and/or Warwick, UK
When: 13 & 14 November.
How to Apply: Complete the application form and submit it along with your CV and a link to a short video (YouTube or Vimeo) that clearly tells us why you are the right person for the job and demonstrates your skills; maximum length two minutes. If you are interested, please email Amy at email@example.com requesting a job information pack or call the office on 01926 887052.
Deadline for Applications: 5pm on Wednesday 1 November.
To find out more about Motionhouse visit: https://www.motionhouse.co.uk/contact/work-for-us/
Photo taken by Gavin Joynt Photography ©
tags: UK, dance, acrobatics