The Koh Surin and Koh Chang islands, in the Andaman sea, will host an unique event from 13 to 26 February 2017. OCEANS AND FLOW, is a journey of movement in water and land. A real retreat that will feature dance classes of Contact Improvisation in Water and Land, DolphinSeed, Freedive Flow and Dragon Dreaming.
An exclusive group of 15 participants (with and without dance experience) from all over the world, will have the chance to travel in a new way and get to know two magnificent islands, through dance. The different workshops will take place in magical natural settings and secluded areas, unknown to most visitors, like lagoons and smaller islands.
When? 13 – 26 February 2017
- Two daily dance/movement workshops will be facilitated by an international team of professional trainers.
- Contact Improvisation in Water with Sasha Bezrodnova (Rússia)
- Contact Improvisation on Land with Catalina Chouhy (Uruguay)
- Yoga and Meditation with Rute Caldeira (Portugal)
- DolphinSeed with Andrea Bode (Germany – Thailand)
- Freedive Flow with Mário Blanco (Spain – Argentina)
- Dragon Dreaming with Violeta Lapa (Portugal)
A Water Dance Film will be developed with all performers and participants, produced by Peregrinus Studio.
All information is available in our Facebook page and event: https://www.facebook.com/events/329765537403694/
Instagram and youtube channel; soon in our new website www.oceansandflow.com
“It is with your feet that you move… but it is with your heart that you dance.”
Watch the video of the last OCEANS AND FLOW in Azores Island:
Be Part of this Project! Like US below!
Let’s arrive to 10.000 LIKES on Facebook! We Can Do iT!
extra search keywords: asia
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- SUBMERGE: Summer Dance Workshop and Performance Festival Berlin - July 26, 2017
- NOMAD Dance Academy Summer Intensive 2017 - July 26, 2017
- Ballet Black is Seeking Male Dancers to Join the Company for 2017/18 Season - July 26, 2017