TAW aims to help dancers prepare for the different aspects of the auditioning process. We do this by offering individual feedback, given to you by professionals in the field who will observe you in the workshops throughout the day.
Here’s what we did at TAW with Sam Coren ex-dancer of Hofesh Shechter: TAW Mini Movie.
TAW will host Lee Johnston who is currently Rehearsal Director with National Dance Company Wales and most recently staged work by William Forsythe at Sydney Dance Company. Lee will lead the participants through a 5 hour full on audition workshop and will offer tips and advice on how to deal with the different elements of auditioning and how to make it a more holistic experience. The workshop closes with a 30 minute Q&A with Lee.
Our guest Mentor for the day is Matthieu Geffré who currently works as a freelance choreographer in the UK and abroad. As a dancer he has worked with companies such as NDCWales, Noord Nederland Dans and artists such as Itzik Galili. He has performed works by Angelin Preljocaj, Christopher Bruce and Alexander Ekman ao.
What you’ll get from TAW
– Audition Workshop with Lee Johnston including: Solo Creation for Auditions, Repertoire, Improvisation.
– Professional Career Development and Coaching Session with Coco Regina.
– One 2 One Feedback Session with Mathieu Geffré or Coco Regina.
– – Individual Written Feedback.
– Q&A with all Artists.
– NEW! FREE 30 minute online Coaching session with Regina
Where: The Place, London.
When: 24 September 2017
Deadline for applications: 23 September 2017
How to apply: Send an email to: [email protected]
Cost: 3 Artists, 5 Sessions, 9 Hours for only £77
Contact details: [email protected] or +220.127.116.11.78.154.
Visit TAW Facebook Event for more information.
Watch the video below to get to know more about The Audition Workshop (TAW)
tags: Europe, UK, London
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Play-Fight Workshop Vienna - September 25, 2017
- Acrojou is Auditioning for its Brand New Creation: Vagabond Matter - September 25, 2017
- Hessisches Staatstheater Wiesbaden is Urgently Looking for Contemporary Dancers - September 22, 2017