AUDITION FOR THE JUNIOR COMPANY BNMNEXT DANCERS IN THE PROCESS OF PROFESSIONALISATION
The Ballet National de Marseille is recruiting several dancers under a special apprenticeship contract for its Junior company BNMNext.
The dancers of BNMNEXT will participate in productions of the BNM as well as production specially made only for the BNMNEXT.
A cooperation between the Ballet National de Marseille and the “Pôle Supérieur de Danse en Provence Méditerrannée”, will allow the selected dancers to integrate in the last year of the curriculum for the national graduate program: “Diplôme National Supérieur Professionnel de Danseur (DNSPD)”.
The work schedule for the BNMNEXT dancers will be coordinated with the school in order to allow them to follow the education program.
Emio Greco and Pieter C.Scholten are looking for male and female dancers in the process of professionnalisation with a solid classical ballet technique, a strong interest in contemporary dance and a strong personality. The willingness to improvise and experiment is required. Pointe shoes will be requested.
– Dancer following a curriculum of Higher education in Danse, graduated or not.
– Costs of the professionnal training taken in charge.
– Salary depending on the age and the diploma level of the applicant.
Duration of the contract : from September 2017 to the summer 2018.
To Apply: If you are interested, please send your CV and both headshot and dance pictures to :
Where: The audition will take place at the Ballet National de Marseille – 20 bd Gabès – 13008 Marseille.
When: Saturday May 27th, 2017
The schedule for the audition will be communicated to you via e-mail.
tags: europe, france
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Compagnie Pal Frenak is Looking for Male Dancers - June 25, 2017
- Sydney Dance Company is Looking for Male and Female Dancers - June 25, 2017
- MoveMentors Summer Workshops at SEAD - June 25, 2017