THE WROCŁAW OPERA BALLET, Ballet director MAGDALENA CIECHOWICZ and Resident choreographer JACEK TYSKI
are looking for new dancers – soloists, coryphées and corps de ballet artists – highly skilled in classical and contemporary dance for the 2017-2018 season.
To Apply: Applications in the form of CVs with attachments (photographs, films) will be accepted until 6 March 2017.
Please send your application either in paper format (CV + CD/DVD) to
ul. Świdnicka 35
or in an electronic version to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The CV should include the date of birth, height, weight, education, professional experience (awards in competitions, distinctions, leading roles). In addition, the application should contain portrait and dance photographs (in separate files) as well as links to video recordings (on YouTube, Vimeo etc.).
Only films and photographs made over the last year will be accepted. The size of the entire application should not exceed 5 MB. Only complete applications will be taken into consideration.
Invitations to the audition will be sent to the selected dancers by e-mail.
When: 13 March 2017 at 12:00
Where: Wrocław Opera (Big rehearsal room – 7th floor)
Deadline for applications: 6th March 2017 (postmarked)
The repertoire of the Wrocław Opera Ballet includes
• L. Delibes: COPPELIA
• P. Tchaikovsky: THE NUTCRACKER
• S. Prokofiev: ROMEO AND JULIET
• I. Stravinsky: THE FIREBIRD
• B. Bartók: THE MIRACULOUS MANDARIN
• R. Shchedrin: ANNA KARENINA
• R. Shchedrin: CARMEN – SUITE
• M. de Falla: EL AMOR BRUJO
• J. Tyski: REQUIEM IN D MINOR
Visit website to learn more about the Opera: http://www.opera.wroclaw.pl
Be Part of this Project! Like US below!
Almost 10.000 LIKES on Facebook! Lets Do iT!
extra search keywords: europe, poland
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- ACTS / Ecole de Danse Contemporaine de Paris is Auditioning for its Professional Course - July 19, 2017
- Choreographer Jill Crovisier is Looking for 4 Professional Dancers and 1 Apprentice Dancer - July 17, 2017
- Ballet des Amériques is Looking for Classically and Modern Trained Dancers - July 14, 2017