From the simple to the complex and back
JOURNEY TO THE CENTER
ZeroPlus Contemporary Dance Workshop calls for entry for the second trimester of its intensive holistic dance training program. We await the application of those who are 18 years old or older and who are already advanced in their dance studies. There will be one course for beginners.
The training is recommended for all those who would like to study in a concentrated and systematic way and for those who prefer a versatile approach in the performing arts. The training can also be useful for those who want to continue their education in a higher educational dance institution in the future and want to prepare well for this.
Description of opportunity:
You can choose from the following set of modules:
- ADVANCED CONTEMPORARY DANCE TECHNIQUE (9 January – 5 April, 2017; 13 weeks)Days of School: Monday, Wednesday 9.00-12.15
Classes: contemporary dance, ballet, Pilates, repertoire
- CONTEMPORARY DANCE TECHNIQUE FOR BEGINNERS (13 January – 7 April, 2017; 13 weeks)
Days of School: Fridays 9.00-12.15
Classes: contemporary dance, ballet, repertoire
- CONTEMPORARY SOMATIC DANCE(10 January – 6 April, 2017; 13 weeks)
Days of School: Tuesday, Thursday 9.00-12.15
Classes: body awareness techniques, contact dance, improvisation, composition, Laban Movement Analysis
- WEEKEND TRAINING(14 January – 8 April, 2017; 13 weeks)
Days of School: Saturdays 9.00-12.15
Classes: contemporary dance, ballet
These modules can be combined with each other in which case a reduced entry fee applies. Once you are enrolled in one of the modules it is also possible to replace one or more classes with other ones from another module.
Please note that all fees must be paid in one sum at the start of the course!
For information on discounts and for further details please contact Gyula Berger: [email protected]
In addition to the above students also learn excerpts of Zero Ballet’s pieces, they will be given compositional tasks, will create short solos, duets, etudes and take part in a demonstration at the end of the course.
The training takes place in a small group of minimum 6 maximum 10 participants whom will be chosen during the selection process:
Auditions (only need to sign up for one of them):
- opportunity: January 3, 2017. 18.00-21.00 hours
- opportunity:January 7, 2017. 10.00-13.00 hours
Auditions are free.
How to apply:
Please send your applications to Gyula Berger: [email protected]
The application should contain your professional CV and a short motivation letter. In your CV please list your previous studies and include links to videos of you.
Deadline for application: 6th of January, 2017.
Information, registration: [email protected] (Gyula Berger)
Where (venue, country):
ZeroPlus Dance Studio, Hungary, Budapest
Venue: ZeroPlusz Dance Studio, Jurányi House, 1027 Budapest, II. district, Jurányi street. 1. HUNGARY
More info (staff, tuition fee, schedule, etc.):
http://www.zeroballet.com/next/felhivas-call-for-entry (please scroll down for English!)
Photo by Zsolt Szabo
Be Part of this Project! Like US below!
Let’s arrive to 10.000 LIKES on Facebook! We Can Do iT!
extra search keywords: europe, hungary
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Hessisches Staatstheater Wiesbaden is Urgently Looking for Contemporary Dancers - September 22, 2017
- PLAN MEE is Seeking 1 Female Dancer / Performer for the Upcoming Production - September 22, 2017
- Ballet Company of the Silesian Opera is Looking for Male and Female Dancers - September 22, 2017