Artistic director, Botis Seva is seeking one female dance artist to join his company Far From The Norm as an understudy in the creation of his new work Woman of Sun, premiering at the Laban Theatre on the 24th & 25th November.
Botis will be holding a workshop for candidates to delve into the themes and movement styles within the new work.
The workshop with Botis in London will include:
• a sharing of new ideas
• exploration of movement vocabulary & concepts
• Improvisation and group tasks
The successful candidate should have:
• Strong improvisation skills
• Strong foundations in hip hop and/or contemporary
• Ability with breaking and/or floor work
• Strong team work ethic & proactive in the rehearsal room
This opportunity is only open to a small amount of artists, so please do send an expression of interest, CV & video footage to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. This is a paid opportunity.
All candidates must be available for the following rehearsals:
W/c 3rd Oct
W/c 17th Oct
W/c 24th Oct
W/c 31st Oct
Production week/tech/dress rehearsal W/c 21st Nov
WORKSHOP DATES: Friday 2nd Sept & Thursday 8th Sept
Visit Website to learn more about the company: http://www.farfromthenorm.com/
Photo by ©Irven Lewis
Be Part of this Project! Like US below!
Let’s arrive to 10.000 LIKES on Facebook! We Can Do iT!
extra search keywords: europe, london, uk, england
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- ACTS / Ecole de Danse Contemporaine de Paris is Auditioning for its Professional Course - July 19, 2017
- Choreographer Jill Crovisier is Looking for 4 Professional Dancers and 1 Apprentice Dancer - July 17, 2017
- Ballet des Amériques is Looking for Classically and Modern Trained Dancers - July 14, 2017