The Choreographer Canan Erek is looking for female and male dancers for her new production, which she will realize in the context of the Ensemble Mobil of Tanzplattform Rhein-Main.
The production focusses on the relationship between urban citizens and the designed nature within urban space. Yet, Canan Erek has developed divers projects in public spaces and now aims to intervene in the everyday life of urban parks. In this context the project will not only focus on the interaction between the „nature-space-landscape“ but as well on an active process with the spectators.
– Education in contemporary dance technique
– A minimum of 3 years professional experience in stage-performance
– Experience in partnering and improvisation
– Joy in experimentation
Students and artists from the /Rhine-Main region are preferred.
Rehearsal phase I: between July 1st and 13th, 2017
Rehearsal phase II: August, 25th – September, 11th, 2017
Premiere and Performances: between September, 12th and 20th, 2017
Venues: Urban parks within the Rhine-Main-Region
All participants of Ensemble Mobil receive a lump sum fee. Accommodation costs during the rehearsals and performances and travel costs to the audition cannot be paid.
When: The Audition takes place on Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd June 2017
Where: Frankfurt, Germany
To apply: please send your CV to [email protected]
Deadline for application: June 10th, 2017
Pre-selection and invitations will happen from June 12th, 2017.
Visit website to learn more about Tanzplattform at: http://www.tanzplattformrheinmain.de/
tags: europe, germany
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Compagnie Linga is Looking for 3 Contemporary Dancers (M/F) - August 16, 2017
- Cambridge Youth Dance Program Company Auditions - August 15, 2017
- Technique and Improvisation Workshop with Judith Sánchez Ruiz - August 15, 2017