DAMAGEDANCE will hold Company Auditions for male and female dancers for 2017-2018 season.
REQUIREMENTS: Dancers must be proficient in Ballet and Modern technique, foster a passion for contemporary movement, excel in musicality and be willing and ready to make open choices that challenge themselves.
-ABOUT THE SEASON-
Season runs from September 5, 2017 – May 24, 2018 with a holiday schedule. Company class and rehearsals are held Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10:00am-3:30pm at Colorado Conservatory of Dance.
Dancers must be proficient in Ballet and Modern technique, foster a passion for contemporary movement, excel in musicality and be willing and ready to make open choices that challenge themselves.
-WHAT DANCERS WILL BE OFFERED-
– Bi-weekly salary
– Other positions of interest within the company, whether through our education programs or administratively
– Monthly acupuncture and massage sessions
– A chance to be contracted through our Community Partnership Program for more teaching opportunities with steady pay
– Ongoing performance and travel opportunities
– Chances to participate in rewarding volunteer work under the DD mission
– professionalism in the studio
– Mature time-management skills
– eagerness to be challenged in a new way
– willingness to have open discussions during the creative process
– a graceful demeanor that exhibits DAMAGEDANCE in a positive and inspiring light
WHERE? Colorado Conservatory of Dance 3001 Industrial Ln #12 Broomfield, CO 80020
WHEN? July 16th 2017
CHECK IN: 10:30 AM
AUDITION: 11:00 AM
CALL BACK INTERVIEWS: 2:30PM
Fill out Name, Email, Date of birth, Phone number.
Please Provide Resume and headshot to [email protected] with subject “DAMAGEDANCE Auditions”
Please Email us at [email protected]
Visit website to learn more about the company: http://www.damagedance.com/
tags: america, us, usa
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Eleanor Bauer CHOREO | GRAPHY workshop - September 20, 2017
- Northern Ballet is Looking for Male and Female Dancers - September 20, 2017
- Workshops: Martial partnering – The String of the Body® Practice - September 20, 2017