Whim W’Him Seattle Contemporary Dance is looking for dancers for the 2017-2018 season.
Where & When:
– Seattle on February 18, 2017 from 3:00pm – 7:00pm at The Francia Russell Center (1525 – 132nd Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98005)
– New York City on February 28, 2017 from 12:00pm – 4:00pm at Gibney Dance, Studio C (280 Broadway, New York, NY 10007).
To Apply: REGISTER VIA EMAIL ([email protected])
Name, address, phone number, email, DOB, gender
Video links of studio or performance footage
Advance material must be received two weeks prior to audition dates
BRING TO THE AUDITION
$15 Registration fee (cash or checks made payable to ‘Whim W’Him’)
Socks are the required footwear for the audition
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Whim W’Him is an award-winning Seattle-based contemporary dance company founded in 2009 by Olivier Wevers, former Pacific Northwest Ballet principal dancer and choreographer, that showcases innovative dance in collaboration with global artists.
The company has performed original works by Juanjo Arques, Andrew Bartee, Lauren Edson, James Gregg, Mark Haim, Joseph Hernandez, Larry Keigwin, Maurya Kerr, Loni Landon, MADBOOTS, Annabelle Lopez Ochoa, Joshua Peugh, Ihsan Rustem, Penny Saunders, Manuel Vignouelle, Kate Wallich, Dominic Walsh, and Olivier Wevers.
Visit website to learn more about the company: http://www.whimwhim.org
Photo: First up…
Premiered at Cornish Playhouse At Seattle Center January 18, 2013
Choreography: Olivier Wevers
Dancer: Andrew Bartee
Image: Bamberg Fine Art
Be Part of this Project! Like US below!
Almost 10.000 LIKES on Facebook! Lets Do iT!
extra search keywords: usa, america, us, nyc, ny
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- The Body as an Organically Integrated Operant Tool, an Intensive at the Grotowski Institute - May 25, 2017
- Michael Clark Company is Seeking Soloist Level Male and Female Dancers for their 2017 Tour - May 24, 2017
- Laughton Retreat – An Unique Experience for Professional Performers to Relax, Recharge and Reconnect - May 24, 2017