Roberta Jean is seeking a UK based female dancer.
The chosen dancer will feature in the forthcoming touring project Brocade, and partake in the research and development of a new work scheduled for 2018.
This is a paid opportunity – pending funding confirmation.
When: Audition will be by invitation, and an audition workshop will be held on Thursday 28th September in London from 10 – 6pm (studio information will be sent out to invited applicants).
Where: London, UK
Invited dancers will be required to share an aprox, 3 minute excerpt of a self-made solo or current movement study. Further interviews/dialogue will be carried out on Friday 29th September.
All dancers must:
– Have at least 3 years professional performance experience with a specialism in contemporary dance practice
– Be comfortable to work in a cardiovascular process with jumping
– Be available between 17-29 October 2017 and 11-14 January 2018 initially (with more dates tbc)
To Apply: Please send your CV and an image of yourself, a link to online video footage, and a covering statement outlining your experience and why you would like to participate, to danceauditionrobertajean(at)gmail(.)com
Deadline for applications: Thursday 21st September 2017 and we will respond to you by Friday 22nd September.
Visit website to learn more about Roberta Jean Projects: https://www.robertajean.org
Photo by Emli Bendixen
tags: europe, uk
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Play-Fight Workshop Vienna - September 25, 2017
- Acrojou is Auditioning for its Brand New Creation: Vagabond Matter - September 25, 2017
- Hessisches Staatstheater Wiesbaden is Urgently Looking for Contemporary Dancers - September 22, 2017