Cie. Woest is looking for a replacement for Lucky Shots! Cie. Woest launched Lucky Shots in 2017: a theatrical dance performance on location.
Lucky Shots is a dance performance in which the act of falling happens in many ways. Five women, each with their own view on the theme. Every movement has a purpose, a consequence, a story. With a touch of absurdism and humor, Lucky Shots became acheerful crazy performance told by five strong personalities.
Because of the conditions of working on location we are looking for performers who:
• are interested in working on location
• are open-minded
• are able to improvise with the situation and the audience
• are physically strong and have good stamina / overall fitness
• are prepared for the unpredictable conditions of nature / weather and the location
• are open for possible long days if necessary
• have a strong theatricality
• have affinity with the visual dance theater of Woest
rehearsal period I / 5 days between: March 3-8, Amiens (FR)
• rehearsal period II / 2 or 3 days between: April 17-21, Utrecht (NL)
> Wide availability necessary in the months May till September 2018. Please write in your application for the audition your availability for those months. We expect to perform Lucky Shots as well in the next seasons, always running from April-Sept.
> It’s necessary that you are available during all the rehearsal days. It concerns a paid position, project prices.
We are only looking for dancers who live in The Netherlands or Belgium .
Audition: January 20, Amsterdam (NL) and January 21, Antwerp (BE)
How to Apply: Sent us your CV, motivation letter why our work appeals to you and short video (images of own work / you performing) to [email protected].
For more information please visit: http://www.ciewoest.com/news.php?id=87
Photo: © CIE WOEST
tags: Dance theater, Europe, The Netherlands, Belgium