The Cirque du Soleil Casting team is seeking new talent for its current shows and upcoming creations.
They will be holding open auditions for the following dance styles:
Classical and contemporary only.
The call-back session for all dancers will be on July 2, 2017.
– Candidates must be at least 18 years old at the time of the audition;
– Varied stage experience;
– Improvisation skills;
– Ability to learn and reproduce a choreography.
Where: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
When: July 1st, 2017
To Apply: CLICK HERE TO CONFIRM YOUR PRESENCE!
Once you finish the bilingual registration process, you will receive an email with all the necessary information to attend the auditions.
Please note that:
Cirque du Soleil will not pay for any expenses incurred by candidates attending the auditions;
These are general auditions for all roles in our current shows and upcoming creations. Candidates who successfully pass the auditions will become part of our database of potential artists for future casting calls – we do not offer contracts at the auditions.
tags: americas, america, canada
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- The Audition Workshop (TAW) with NDCWales Rehearsal Director Lee Johnston - September 21, 2017
- Chicago Dance Crash is Looking for Athletic & Diverse Dancers for 2018 Season - September 21, 2017
- Jordi Ros – Reja Intensive Workshop - September 21, 2017