On Monday, 11 July 2016, at 10.30 a.m. an audition for the position of one (1) male or one (1) female ballet dancer will take place at the Ballet Studios of the Greek National Opera (16 Archimidous Str., Tavros 177-78, Athens,Greece).
- Candidates born between January 1st 1988 and December 31st 1996 are eligible to participate in the audition.
- All candidates will be tested in classical ballet. Women will be also tested in pointe shoes.
- All candidates must be prepared to present one (1) classical repertoire variation and one (1) contemporary solo of their choice, if so requested. Candidates should bring with them the music for the soli pieces in CD.
- Applicants from abroad must hold a work permit for Greece (E.U.).
- The contract will be fixed term, for one (1) year’s duration.
- Auditions start at precisely 10:30 a.m.
All candidates should submit an application, CV and photo.
Candidates are kindly requested to submit their applications by Tuesday, 5 July 2016 at 14.00, at the Greek National Opera’s Protocol Department (39, Panepistimiou St., 3rd floor, 105 64, Athens, office hours 08.00-14.00, from Monday to Friday , Tel. +30 210 3711200).
Candidates can also address their application, CV and photo by email to [email protected] or by fax at +30 210 3462870 and +30 210 3711279, by the given due date and time.
Applicants can obtain the relevant application forms either from the Protocol department or from G.N.O.’s web site www.nationalopera.gr
Information:Mrs Ivana Katsoula, Τel. 210 3615121
All candidates must be at the ballet studios 1 hour before the beginning of the audition.
To upload the application, press here
Photo: Links Choreography by Andonis Foniadakis
extra search keywords: europe
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- The Body as an Organically Integrated Operant Tool, an Intensive at the Grotowski Institute - May 25, 2017
- Michael Clark Company is Seeking Soloist Level Male and Female Dancers for their 2017 Tour - May 24, 2017
- Laughton Retreat – An Unique Experience for Professional Performers to Relax, Recharge and Reconnect - May 24, 2017