Megan Bascom & Dancers (MB&D) is currently hiring one male dance artist to join the company in February. The company is seeking an experienced dancer who is imaginative, versatile, and good-natured.
MB&D work in a collaborative environment where individuality, detailed partnering, and play extract the essence of each project.
To Apply: Please email your headshot, resume, and dance reel to: email@example.com Please title your email with Your Name/Audition. Limited space, so apply ASAP!
Where: New York, USA
Audition Date: Tuesday, February 7th 2-5pm
Callbacks: Thursday, February 9th 1-3pm
Must be available for:
• March 17-19th (SILO Residency)
• May 17-21st (Triskelion Arts Presents MB&D)
• Rehearsals starting 2/14: Tuesday 1-5pm & Thursdays 1-4pm
Rehearsal & performance stipends, as well future projects will be discussed during the week of February 20th along with the signing of your contract.
For more information about the company visit: meganbascomanddancers.org
Photo kNEW kNOW | Photo by © Sam Polcer
extra search keywords: america,
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- ACTS / Ecole de Danse Contemporaine de Paris is Auditioning for its Professional Course - July 19, 2017
- Choreographer Jill Crovisier is Looking for 4 Professional Dancers and 1 Apprentice Dancer - July 17, 2017
- Ballet des Amériques is Looking for Classically and Modern Trained Dancers - July 14, 2017