STREB is looking for professional dancers/movers with an appetite for EXTREME ACTION.
WHO: People with professional-level training in any form of ACTION including dancers, acrobats, athletes, gymnasts, martial artists, etc. You must be comfortable with physical heights, impact, falls, and extreme aerobic activity. Strong modern/ballet technique is encouraged. Tumbling experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
WHEN: Auditions take place Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday – September 13-15, 12PM (noon) – 3:00 PM
Please arrive no later than 11:45AM to register and warm up. Attendees MUST be prepared to attend all 3 days of the audition in order to be considered for a position.
*There is no prior registration
STREB Lab for Action Mechanics (SLAM)
51 NORTH 1st Street (between Kent & Wythe Avenues)
Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY 11249 (L train to Bedford Ave. stop).
– Clothes that are easy to move in
– Dance shoes or gymnastics shoes (shoes you can run/ jump/ dance in) if you have them
– A performance resume AND general resume reflecting any other kind of professional work you have done or skills you possess
– A recent photo or headshot
For audition questions, please call (718) 384-6491 or email [email protected]
Visit website to learn more about the company: http://streb.org/
Watch video to get inspired:
Photo: Ralph Alswang
tags: america, usa, us, ny, nyc, new york city, new york
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Compagnie Linga is Looking for 3 Contemporary Dancers (M/F) - August 16, 2017
- Cambridge Youth Dance Program Company Auditions - August 15, 2017
- Technique and Improvisation Workshop with Judith Sánchez Ruiz - August 15, 2017